Our mission is to provide families with a local destination for sustainable and ethically made solutions for their child’s everyday needs.
- CONSCIOUS: eco-conscious, sustainable, ethically made
- COMMUNITY BASED: locally made, well-crafted, unique, small-batch, heirloom worthy
- ITEMS BOTH YOU AND YOUR KIDS WANT: safe for children, practical, non-toxic, learning through play, fun, creative
- FAMILY OWNED: Equality, accessibility, convenience, locally owned
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS: balance, honesty, flexibility
VISION: We will provide local families and those visiting Snoqualmie Valley with a unique shopping experience that promotes sustainability along with local artists and makers.
Shop Owners & Fellow Moms
I am a fashion designer by training and have worked in the industry for 8 years, with experience in womens, mens, and kids markets. I am in love with this new role of shop owner where I can merge my eye for design and my personal eco-conscious values together to share amazing products with fellow families.